All is Mind:
- Everything is consciousness, and all consciousness shares a common source. It is the ultimate center, the initiator of all causes, the core perceiver, the chooser.
- Consciousness is the dreamer (Creator), the dreamed (individualized consciousness), and the dreamscape (matter, space, energy, and time). There is no difference between reality and dreams except that reality involves mass consciousness holding the rules of reality rigid, whereas in dreams usually only the personal subconscious does so. Just as thought underlies objects in dreams, so does thought form the basis of matter in waking reality.
- Creation is infinite, composed of a unified infinite being (the Creator) and its expression as an infinite variety of finite beings. Stated another way, the Creator is an infinite being exploring its infinite potential through an infinite number of finite avenues. While individual evolutionary paths begin and end – beginning as the first stirring of awareness among primal matter and ending in unified congruency with the Creator – the grand experiment itself is without beginning or end because there are an infinite number of these paths.
- Because all life shares a common source, all life is interrelated and of equal worth. Only the expression of the underlying source differs from one lifeform to another. To differing degrees, each lifeform is endowed with freewill, the potential ability to choose independently of another being’s choice. Freewill adds a wildcard factor that makes the grand experiment interesting instead of boringly deterministic.
- Existence is both holographic and fractal in nature. It is holographic in the sense that all possibilities exist simultaneously and timelessly, while our individual consciousness interfering with this static pattern is what generates the illusion of dynamic experience. In other words, it is we who move through the static pattern, the dreamscape projected by the Creator. Existence is fractal in the sense that freewill requires discontinuities and inconceivable complexities in this static web of possibilities. A fractal exists as a static pattern created from a deterministic equation, but due to the infinite complexity of a fractal, its exploration by a conscious perceiver becomes an nondeterministic affair. And thus the game of life can be characterized by freewill even though the gameboard itself is static and deterministic.
- Progress arises when freewill moderates the interaction between two opposite forces. This forms a trinity generically composed of an active force, passive force, and neutralizing or balancing force. This trinity can be found everywhere that progress is to be found. For example, the tension of a string comprises the active force, inertia of the string creates the passive force, and the musician is the balancing force. From this is born music. Within individuals, the lower impulses form the passive force, higher spiritual callings of the heart form the active force, and you – the incarnated consciousness – form the balancing force by choosing between these two opposite polarities. From this is born the progress of your personal evolution. Even the fractal boundary of the Mandelbrot set acquires its infinite complexity by being the balancing point beyond two opposing mathematical values, the finite and the infinite – which ties back into reality being a fractal hologram.
Good and Evil:
- Choice allows one to serve the Creator within oneself by exploiting others or by serving the Creator within others. The first path is identifed as evil/darkness/negativity while the second path one associates with good/light/positivity. This sets up two branches of evolution – one that works against the laws of Creation and one that works with and for it. Both ultimately serve the Creator’s exploration of self, but only the positive path does so in a balanced manner. The tension between these two evolutionary paths enriches the grand experiment and provides the impetus for evolution by both sides.
- As Goethe wrote, the dark force “wills forever evil yet does forever good.” The self-serving path, despite giving the individual personal power, also puts him in unwitting subservience to higher powers. The highest power of all is the Creator, which those of the dark hierarchy unwittingly serve by providing the grand experiment with the passive force necessary for evolution. They provide the darkness against which the light stands out. Lucifer is referred to as the “lightbringer” because through self-serving actions, manipulation, and infliction of pain, self-serving individuals unwittingly give others the opportunity to see the light.
- Finite consciousness can be classified into an octave scale of conscious development. This octave arises naturally because consciousness is vibration, and vibration strung between a beginning point (as matter) and ending point (as unity with the Creator) sets up a scale. This scale consists of eight notes: do re mi fa so la si do. The first note signifies sleeping consciousness and the last note represents active consciousness – and notice that these notes have the same name, illustrating how sleeping and active consciousness are just two expressions of the same infinite consciousness. The space between two notes on this evolutionary scale is called a “density” and there are seven total densities, each encompassing a particular class of conscious development. The higher densities have higher vibrations of consciousness and are more evolved.
- Whereas densities categorize different evolutionary levels of the dreamed, the terms “spacetime” and “timespace” classify different aspects of the dreamscape. Spacetime is the arena of causal interaction better known as physicality, where two or more beings interact while bound by a common set of physical laws. Spacetime is where experiences occur and lessons are learned – the ground, the battlefield, the classroom. By contrast, timespace is the sky, the command center, the teacher’s office. It is where individual beings have a bird’s eye view of what occurs in spacetime, providing a still point of contemplation, reflection, and planning of further spacetime experiences. This is the state one enters in between physical incarnations. The lower densities exist primarily in spacetime while the higher densities choose to exist almost exclusively in timespace.
Personal Spiritual Evolution:
- Upon incarnating into a physical body, we experience an occultation of awareness and forget who we are. Then social conditioning and biological impulses graft a false identity upon us that is in total discord with our true spiritual nature. Most people wear this false identity for life and fail to recognize and fulfill their true reasons for incarnating. But for others, intuition and experiences help them realize that there is more to life than the material world (matrix) admits. Throughout life these individuals experience higher impulses guiding them toward becoming lucid in this dream, while simultaneously lower impulses beckon them toward sleep. For those who consistently listen to their higher impulses, inner and outer life transforms and begins to operate under divine instead of material laws, removing limitations of the latter and opening up new possibilities. This is the process of transcending the matrix, using higher laws to override lower ones by developing and purifying one’s internal nature to resonate with higher realms of existence. This is a prerequisite for fulfilling one’s potential.
Humans are the opportunity for life to express itself in as many ways as possible, balancing ubiquitous drift. mimicry, convergent evolution, altrutism, speciation, symbiosis and parasitism. Lick it.
Havig elucidated that fact a short-cut list to complete comprehension of psychospiritointellectromaterial existence here exists
1) The Monad, The One Absolute, The Total Being
2) The Dyad, The Ontic Sphere, Intuition-Imagination, the Essence of Ideal Being
3) The Triad, Noetic, Noeric-Noetic, Noeric, The Substance of Ideal Being
4) The Tetrad, the Ontological Sphere, the “Thought of Being”, Archai, The Existence of Ideal Being
5) The Pentad, Cosmic Sphere, Aeons, Daemons, Logoi, Archones, syzygies, the Life of Ideal Being
6) The Hexad, Dialectical Sphere, Lower Logoi, Gods, The Essence of Real Being
7)The Heptad, Cosmological Components, Genii-Logoi, Rays, The Substance of Real Being
8) The Octad, Higher Planetaries (spirits), Gnostic Magnetic Zone, The Existence of Real Being
9) The Ennead, Middle Planetaries, Astral Magnetic Zone, the Life of Real Being
10) The Decade, Lower planetaries, Terrestrial Elemental Kings, Chaos, Confusion, Illusion, the Decomposition of Being
Combinations of these numbers can be considered as complexes of such defined attributes.
The bridge between being-in-the-world and being-in-the-midst-of-the-world is being-for-the-world. We are demiurges, each of us, we are all naturally archons, as well as some of use are daemons and aeons and some find the pleasure penultimate of becoming syzygy, but from the Father down it’s all permutations of love upon a welcome firmament dissolved in an abyss of absence that it is foundationally affixed in, the design of the full ness of light, the full ness of sound, the full ness of taste, the full ness of smell, the full ness of touch and on and on. Aeternals, in their own ‘materializations’ probably aren’t that different from us where our kinds of being actually meet. Temporals, in their own ‘spiritualizations’ probably aren’t that different from us where our kinds of influences meet. I thank it all and pay my respects to it all for finding myself an Infinite here in the never-ending story.
How to make telepathy work.
- 1. One thought can exist here as well as there, given that it exists at all somewhere.
- 2. To identify the thought is to think it as well.
- 3. There are many thoughts to think and one must select at least one to identify it as thought at all.
- 4. A working mind can only think the thoughts that are given as existent or it will think a thought which will not work.
- 5. To find a thought which will work is to find where a thought will not work.
- 6. Once found and identified as a thought the thought immediately becomes your thought to think about in any manner of thinking you are capable of.
- 7. To find a manner of thinking which works is to find a manner of thinking which can work as a thought itself.
- 8. To think a thought about the thought of thinking about the kind of thought one wishes to think about so as to think it elsewhere than it may also be thought about is to think logically about that thought in a manner which is also a very powerful thought.
- 9. If you can think a powerful thought you must think that power is a thing or that thought will have no power to be thought of as such.
- 10. One’s mind will think of this thought and it will change the thinking of thoughts thought to be near-by it’s thinking thereof.
- 11. Thus a thought is thought to think of itself as a thought thinking of thoughts themselves which think of thoughts, including itself.
- 12. So thought of a thought thinking of thoughts may have the characteristic of that thought or not, and may work with that thought or not, and may be thought of as a thought of that thought or not.
- 13. A thought thinking is itself the connective between it’s thought and the thought of another thought thinking, working as a thoughtful whole.
- 14. One is not required to separate oneself from the thinking of any thought thereby, for one’s thought of oneself is never outside the thought of anything which thinks of it either.
- 15. No thought is unnecessary but the thought which is necessary may think otherwise when the thought is needed that can not be thought of as thinking of anything but the working thought and the conditions in which it works, which may require, then no thought at all.
- 16. Thus thought-deep up to the very thought of the minds of minds and their thoughts as well one can think any thought at any time and think it thus the thought of any other capable of thought and the thinking of thought, ergo amongst equals telepathy is a sinch.
“According to the laws of ‘esoteric idealism’, the powers of the transcendental are directions to the master of the gnosis. The master must then serve as a vehicle for these powers, which manifest as esoteric teachings, initiations, magicks and metaphysical diffusions. He, as the master of the gnosis must become an ideal conductor for the transmittal of esoteric energies from the Esoteric Buddha to the chelas of the world. In doing this, he fulfills the laws of his own personal destiny, or his own dharma. He becomes as it were a direct link between the Lord Dianichi and all of humanity”,
from an extraction and an enhanced trance from the Guruyoga
“Here we have the precedental perspective of a chaos, unliving, undead, unborn, therefore incapable of all known forms of death, being the animating aspect of a moving mindedness which somehow “knows” oblivion, existence, and the essentials of life in a way that changes itself thoroughly against what was once not a part of itself with a transcendental perspective giving it a position “within” an Entirety, as pre-set by itself as it is un-set by itself, brought to you by creation as you, the reader, it is presumed, already knew and knowing go on living with it until something shifts total focus away.”- Critical Acclaim from them that know the Fist Well.